What is wxEmbedded®
wxEmbedded® name and logo are registered trademarks of KOAN Software
On March 2002 Koan software announced that a new project has been started by our company with wx-developers group.
"After years of wishing, several recent projects have brought this closer to being a reality thanks to KOAN who has given the motivation behind all wxEmbedded project"
-- Julian Smart, wxWidgets founder
Here are the current strands in the wxEmbedded strategy, some points are already working, some are works in progress
- wxWidgets for X11 (wxX11)
- wxWidgets for GTK+ (wxGTK)
- wxWidgets for Nano-X (wxNano-X)
- wxWidgets for Microwindows (wxMicrowindows)
- wxWidgets for SciTech MGL (wxMGL)
- wxWidgets for MS Windows CE (wxWinCE)
- Host tools, such as wxEmulator
Platforms supported are : x86 and ARM
Description: These are the Koan wxIndustrialControls [KWIC].
KWIC library provide a set of graphical widgets for showing digital and analogic values.
Available objects are:
- Angular Meter
- Linear Meter
- Angular Regulator
- Linear Regulator
- Bitmap Switcher
- Bitmap Check Box
- LCD Display
- LCD Clock
This library is quite old and at the moment is unmantained.